The “Samarkand Automobile Factory” LLC mission is to provide enterprises with M3 category buses of I, II, III class and N2, N3 categories trucks as well as to provide truck bodies for transport enterprises and organisations both within the Republic of Uzbekistan and in CIS countries.
Our dream is to become a recognised leader in CIS countries within the market focused on production of buses and trucks
The main business purpose of the company is to implement the Mission and Vision of the enterprise by means which meet to the maximum extent possible our customers’ requirements and expectations, to reduce an environmental impact, to create safe working conditions, to maintain a sustainable economic situation within the enterprise and to contribute to the welfare of its staff respectively.
One of the key condition to achieve this purpose is to provide a competitive quality of the production, to comply with laws on environmental and industrial safety. The implementation of an integrated management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007. In this regard, the key points are as follows:
The Company’s management is aimed to ensure a high degree of the customer’s satisfaction in regard to products manufactured by "Samarkand Automobile Factory" LLC in compliance with the safety requirements while reducing at the same time negative impacts on the environment.
The main activities of the company in the field of quality are as follows:
• stable production release and provision of mutually beneficial relationships with customers meeting all the requirements in regard to products;
• implementation of the company's activity on the basis of systematic approach based on widely accepted principles of quality management and ISO 9000 series standards regulations;
• provision of a high professional level of the enterprise staff ;
• improvement of the information system, methodological, technical and incentive support of the personnel activities within the company;
• involvement of customers through an active promotion of products on the market, continuous market research in relation to the customers’ demand;
• development of new products.
Quality tasks are as follows:
- Continuous improvement of product quality by conducting analysis of the company’s activities and consumer opinions, implementation of corrective and preventive actions, establishment and meeting new goals and objectives in the field of quality;
- Promotion of the technology level of production;
- Updating of equipment;
- The development of ICT (information and communication technologies)
- Enhancement of production losses;
- Continuous training and professional development of the staff;
- Effective personnel management;
- Marketing development to ensure a further provision of warranty and after-sales service;
- Conduction of efficient advertising policy;
- Carrying out of marketing research
The main activities of the company in the field of environment are as follows:
• pollution prevention;
• minimisation of risks of accidents or other unforeseen situations, mitigation of their effects on the environment;
• optimization of production processes, reduction of specific consumption of natural resources • and energy per unit of production, recycling of previously accumulated and newly generated waste;
• upon establishment of a new project conduction of a quantitative evaluation of the impact on the environment and health using available methods;
Environment tasks are as follows:
- monitoring of the environmental impact of the enterprise during production;
- compliance assessment of the environmental impact according to statutory and regulatory requirements;
- design, implementation and monitoring of measures to reduce significant environmental impacts;
- training of the personnel units focused on the environment matters.
The main activities of the company in the field of health protection and occupational safety are as follows:
• reduction of a negative production impact on the employees’ health as well as those of third-party organisations who carry out work and stay within the enterprise;
• promotion of the personnel awareness of the safety culture;
• minimisation of risks of accidents or other unforeseen situations, mitigation of their effects on • the employees’ health during production and implementation of changes in process;
The main tasks in the field of environment, health and safety are as follows:
- monitoring of working conditions;
- compliance assessment of the working conditions according to statutory and regulatory requirements;
- development, implementation and monitoring of measures to reduce significant hazards for occupational safety;
- provision of workers with the means of individual and collective protection, sanitary facilities and amenities, medicated products;
- promotion of public control to observe the rights and legitimate interests of workers in relation to health and occupational safety;
- prevention of industrial injuries and occupational diseases.
The Company’s Management agrees to be guided in their activity by stated objectives and activities and to ensure the implementation of the above objectivities and activities by means as follows:
• compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements applicable within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of quality, environment, occupational safety and health, as well as other requirements applicable to the activities of the enterprise;
• set-up of specific annual goals, allocation of necessary resources and arrangement of work to achieve them;
• conduction of a fair and constructive dialogue with all stakeholders. Environmental indicators and industrial safety indicators of the Company are open and available;
• periodic review of the company's policy for maintaining its compliance;
• involvement of all staff to carry out the goals and objectives;
• The implementation of an integrated management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and their continuous improvement.